- 1 shot illy Espresso
- 2/3 oz caramel sauce (20 ml)
- 3 oz fresh milk (45ml)
- Ground nutmeg
A perfect little warm and satisfying treat with a delicious pairing of coffee and caramel.
- Pour caramel sauce into a small serving glass
- Prepare the espresso shot directly into the glass over the caramel sauce
- Froth the milk, using the steam arm of your espresso machine
- Gently pour frothed milk on top of the espresso
- Garnish with a dusting of ground nutmeg and serve with a spoon. This drink tastes best if stirred before consuming.