- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (25 ml) Espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid cane sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) coffee liqueur
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) white vodka
- Ice cubes
Vodka, one of the most celebrated ingredients for enlivening drinks, meets Espresso in this cold cocktail: the two discover a mutual liking, and together willingly abandon themselves to the creaminess of coffee liqueur, creating a delicate harmony of flavors.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the liquid sugar, coffee liqueur, white vodka and, last of all, the Espresso. Cool, mixing the ingredients with the mixing spoon.
- Pour into the glass with a few ice cubes, and serve.