Policy Privacy - Card "illy Art Collection Daniel Buren"
This information represents full statement in reference to the data provided in the card “illy art collection Daniel Buren”.
You are hereby informed by the undersigned illycaffè S.p.A. (hereinafter also abbreviated to the “Company” or “illycaffè”) that it intends to use your personal data that you has provided in the card as well as then. Only the data necessary for the purposes specified in this information will be required and used. The data will be processed in Italy and only collected in France.
- The data provided may be processed by illycaffè:
- to fulfill obligations of law, regulations and European community laws and in order to enforce or defend a right of illycaffè in the appropriate courts (for this purpose the processing can also be done without the consent in accordance with the art. 24 lett. a),f) of D.Lgs. 196/03 and with the art. 7 of “Loi n°78-17” dated 06/01/1978);
- to send you promotional/advertising/informative communications on products/services/initiatives of illycaffè and its partners, everything by illycaffè (also through periodical newsletter) to e-mail provided in the card (please note that the sending of e-mail will also take place in electronic manner using automated tools).
- The provision of data is necessary for the purposes specified in point 2 lett. A of this information and therefore any refusal to provide them all or a part may make it impossible for the Company to continue in the relationship. The provision of data for the purposes specified in point 2 lett. B of this information is optional any refusal to provide consent will be that these data will not be used to send communications to e-mail provided. For the purposes specified in point 2 lett. B of this information the consent is optional. If you consent to the processing, you could always object at any time to dispatch of these e-mail, by contacting the Data Processor specified in point 8 of this information and setting as the subject of communication "withdrawal consensus/challenging to the processing for sending promotional advertising, attn the Data Processor, the Information Systems and Process Organisation Manager”. Further modalities of revoke/opposition may also be communicated in various communications.
- The data collected and processed could be communicated by illycaffè for the purposes specified in point 2 lett. A of the information to carriers-shippers, to lawyers- legal consultants, as well as to public bodies, judicial authorities and the police. For the purposes specified in point 2 lett. B of this information, the data will not be communicated. illycaffè will communicate only the data necessary to the pursuit of the single purposes specified in this information.
- The data may be disclosed on behalf of illycaffè to all parties appointed as persons in charge of the processing by illycaffè (managers, administrative staff, transport and correspondence staff, including external to the Company, Information Systems staff – that can carry out duties as system administrators- also external to the Company, consultants for the Data Processors specified in point 8 of this Information, consultants also external to the Company – such as IT technicians that can carry out duties as system administrators and quality control staff - interns, operators of internet sites also external to the Company, marketing staff also external to the Company, internal auditor) and Data Processor (always appointed by Company) also external (enveloping and shipping companies, IT outsourcing companies, marketing consultancy and more generally companies-firms that carry out activity necessary to further those of illycaffè such as legal offices and communication companies) in addition to the Data Processor specified in point 8 of this Information. The external Data Processors shall process the data either directly or through employees appointed to process the data on behalf of illycaffè that carry out the same activities performed by Data Processors for illycaffè in addition to the administration and maintenance activities for the servers/computers of the said external bodies that may contain any data of illycaffè. Persons in charge of the processing and Data Processors shall process the data only if necessary in order to perform the tasks assigned to them by illycaffè and only with regard to the data necessary in order to perform those tasks, and shall carry out only those operations necessary in order to perform the tasks.
- The data will be conserved for a period appropriate to the purposes for which they are used and compliant with the relevant legal requirements.
- The Data Controller is the undersigned company illycaffè S.p.A. located in Via Flavia 110 in Trieste, telephone +39 040 3890 111, fax +39 040 3890 490, email email@example.com.
- You are also informed that art. 7 of Decree Law 196/03 assigns specific rights to the subjects whose personal data are used. The text of art. 7 of Decree Law 196/03 is thus provided below:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.