- illycaffè may process data for the following purposes:
A) to assert or defend its rights in the relevant court and to comply with the requirements pursuant to the law, regulations and EU regulations;
B) to register in the website to benefit from the advantages of registration, also to amend your CV or enter a new CV or monitor previous deliveries without having to review data again in the form and in this framework, usernames and passwords are deemed as personal data.
- Please, note that the processing of data relating to the curriculum and the data necessary for the selection of staff will be treated in accordance with the disclosure provided in the previous section on sending your CV.
- The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A., having its registered office in via Flavia 110, Trieste, phone number +39.040.3890.111, fax number +39.040.3890.490, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At any time, the user, within the deadlines and in line with the procedures specified by law, may exercise the rights described in article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03. The text of art. 7 of Decree Law 196/03 is thus provided below:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.