- Approx. 3 tbsp (45-50 ml) espresso
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) amaretto liqueur
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml)
- Fresh heavy cream
- Cane sugar
- 2 coffee beans
An encounter between a double espresso and the sweet personality of amaretto liqueur, including a dense layer of shaken cream. It is no coincidence that this hot, intense, aromatic drink, with a romantic soul, is called Amore.
- Prepare two espresso in a cappuccino cup.
- Pour the liqueur into the glass and heat it with your espresso machine’s steam wand. Take care to not overheat it, as this would change its aromas.
- Add the espresso to the liqueur.
- Pour the cream, which should be very cold, into the mini shaker. Shake until the mixture becomes quite dense.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon so that it stays on the surface.
- Garnish with two coffee beans and a dusting of cane sugar, and serve.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to health, consume in moderation. This page is intended for adults and for people who have a legal age for alcohol consumption in the state, province or territory from which they are accessing the page.