- 1 TBSP plus 2 TSP (25 ml) of espresso
- 2 TBSP (30 ml) of hot chocolate
- Liquid sugar
- 1 TBSP plus 1 TSP (20 ml) of coffee liqueur
- Approx. 3 TBSP (40 ml) of heavy cream
With its pure white decadence, the shaken cream hides under a delectable layer of chocolate and coffee, to which a touch of alcohol adds a cheeky touch. The unmistakeable taste of espresso is enhanced by the aromatic notes of liqueur that accompanies it.
1. Prepare the espresso in a small cup.
2. Prepare the hot chocolate in the pitcher. Sweeten it with some liquid sugar to taste.
3. Pour the hot chocolate, espresso, and liqueur into a glass
4. Shake the cream in a shaker, which should be very cold, until it becomes quite thick.
5. Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon, and serve.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to health, consume in moderation. This page is intended for adults and for people who have a legal age for alcohol consumption in the state, province or territory from which they are accessing the page.