- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) espresso
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) skim milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid cane sugar
- Approx. 1/16 oz (3 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
A combination of coffee and chocolate with a delicate touch of milk, giving rise to a cold, light froth with an unexpected warm espresso heart.
1. Prepare the espresso in the coffee cup and sweeten it with some liquid sugar.
2. Mix the milk and cocoa powder in the frothing pitcher.
3. Pour the milk and cocoa frappe into the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass and add the sweetened espresso, pouring it into the center of the frappe. Decorate with a light dusting of cocoa powder.