- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) espresso
- Approx. 2 tbsp (28 ml) fresh whole milk
This espresso gives into a delicate indulgence, making it the perfect choice to finish off a pleasant break or start out the day with an extra edge. The velvety foam is a short, exquisite prelude to the intense flavor of the coffee - the right balance between the power of espresso and the delicacy of milk.
- Prepare the espresso in a small cup.
- Foam the milk in the pitcher, using your espresso machines steam wand.
- Pour the foam onto the espresso, filling the cup almost to the brim.