A tasty south-of-the-border treat with a real kick!
- Add the coffee liqueur and tequila (or Patron if you are using this instead) to a small steaming pitcher
- Heat for a few seconds, using the steam wand of your espresso machine, and pour into a serving glass
- Prepare the espresso into a small cup or pour pitcher and add to the glass, stirring gently to mix
- Add the heavy cream to a small bowl or mixing cup and lightly whip so that it thickens but is still liquid
- Starting at the edge of the glass, float the cream on top of the coffee-liqueur mixture, using about half the cream
- Garnish with 2 coffee beans