- illycaffè may process data:
for administrative and accounting purposes (including the practices necessary for the management of the Tax Free Refund), to comply with the requirements pursuant to the legislation in force, regulations or EU regulations and to assert or defend the rights of illycaffè S.p.A.; some data (VAT number, Company name, address) may also be collected in public records and business information companies if illycaffé is not in possession of any of these data essential to the contract or if illycaffé want to verify the correctness of data. The processing for these purposes can be carried out without the consent of data subjects pursuant to art. 24 point a), b), c), d), f) of D.Lgs. 196/03.
Please note that illycaffé can communicate data which are instrumental to achieve each purpose.
The data may be processed by all the persons (being aware on behalf of illycaffè) in charge of the data processing appointed by illycaffè (illy SHOP and/or illy CAFFÈ staff also external to the Company, administrative/legal and logistic staff- also envelope filling and mailing staff also external to the Company, executives, managers, members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Auditors, IT staff that can also carry out tasks of system administrators, being appointed as such in this case, customer service staff, call center staff, advisors also external to the Company- e.g. quality consultants/certifications, IT technicians that can also carry out tasks of system administrators being appointed as such in this case, lawyers, tax consultants – interns, internal auditor, staff of the data processor specified in point 7 and staff of other data processors as defined below) and data processors external to the Company (such as enveloping and shipping companies, more in general company-external studies and professionals performing instrumental activities to those of illycaffè such as accounting, audit, consulting - IT outsourcers that can also host illycaffé server, call center companies, companies involved in the practices related to Tax Free Refund) as well as the internal Data Processors.
External data processors will process data either directly or through their providers which are in charge of data processing on behalf of illycaffè, performing the same tasks as data processors as well as the administration/maintenance of processors/servers of external data processors hosting illycaffè data. Data processors and persons in charge of processing will retain data insofar it is necessary to perform the tasks assigned by illycaffè by only performing the actions needed to implement such tasks.
The undersigned company will take every precaution to ensure maximum confidentiality by third parties and persons in charge and Data Processors indicated, informing them of the purposes for which the data has been provided and indicating the purposes for which the data were communicated to them.
- The data will be conserved for a period appropriate to the purposes for which they are used and compliant with the relevant legal requirements
- The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A., having its registered office in via Flavia 110, Trieste, phone number +39 040 3890 111, fax number +39 040 3890 490, e-mail: email@example.com.
- You are also informed that art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03 assigns specific rights to the subjects whose personal data are used. The text of art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03 is thus provided:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Information updated on 22 November 2016. Such update is carried out inside of policy of constant review of the informative ones. The versions of the previous policy statements are available writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.