- Combine the hot chocolate powder mix and 90 ml of whole milk.
- Insert the jagged disc into the milk frother pot and pour the mixture, then press the second button and wait for the milk frother to turn off by itself.
- Fill a third of the glass cup (or mug) with hot chocolate.
- Prepare your illy espresso directly in your cup by pouring it directly into the hot chocolate.
P.S. If you wait a minute before adding the espresso, the chocolate will warm up and you can create two layers.
- Rinse the milk frother and insert the jagged disc back into the pot.
- Add the remaining 125 ml of fresh whole milk into the pot, place it on the heated base with the lid closed and press the first button. Wait for the milk frother to turn itself off.
- Pour the milk foam over your preparation, making sure that it mixes lightly with the coffee.
Your Marocchino is hot and ready to enjoy.
P.S With one serving of hot chocolate powder mix, you can make 6 Marocchinos.