A traditional coffeehouse favorite marked by its generous whipped cream topping.
1. Prepare espresso directly into a cappuccino cup
2. Steam and froth the milk in a steaming pitcher using the steam wand of your espresso machine
3. Pour milk directly over coffee until it is about 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) from the top
4. Whip the heavy cream in a small bowl or mixing cup until it is thick
5. Top the coffee wtih whipped cream and dust lightly with cocoa powder
To be always update about news, recipes, special events and more, insert your eMail and submit now!