- General information
illycaffè may process data for the following purposes:
- to carry out advertising communications/information on products-services-initiatives of illycaffè and its partners and market research and/or interviews for the evaluation of product-services of illycaffè, all by illycaffè to the email provided in the form and to any other possible contact details provided (please note that the sending of SMS/MMS and e-mail will also be in electronically with the help of automated tools);
- to be compliant with the requirements pursuant to the legislation in force, regulations or EU regulations and for legitimate interests such as to assert or defend the rights of the Company.
- Mandatory nature of the provision
- Data recipient categories
illycaffè may disclose collected data for the purpose described in point 2, letter B of this information to couriers/shippers, to lawyers, legal advisors, public authorities, judiciary, police and to post offices (being able to see the address for sending any written notices). For the purpose described in point 2, letter A of this information data will not be disclosed to third parties. The data may be disclosed on behalf of illycaffè, each for own role, to all subjects delegated by illycaffè (staff of Università del Caffè, managers, legal staff, mailing and enveloping staff also external to the Company, IT staff that may also perform the role of system administrators being appointed as such in this case, staff of the Data Processors internal and external, consultants also external to the Company- such as IT technicians that may also perform the role of system administrators being appointed as such in this case and quality staff- trainees, staff in charge of the website also external to the Company, marketing staff also external to the Company, call center staff also external to the Company, internal auditor) and to Data Processors internal and external (e.g. enveloping and shipping companies, IT outsourcers, marketing company, call centers and more in general consultants performing instrumental activities such as legal and communication advisors). The list of Data Processors is always available by contacting the Data Controller.
- Data retention
Data will be retained by illycaffè for the entire period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes contained in this information. The data retention period is as follows:
- or legal obligations, regulations and community regulations, data may be retained for the periods imposed by these regulatory sources;
- for the purposes described in point 2 letter A of this policy, the data can be retained until the withdrawal of consent or request for cancellation without prejudice to the conservation in accordance with the law to prove the consent previously given;
in any case, all data may be retained for a period necessary to assert or defend a company right according to Italian and European regulations.
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A., having its registered office in via Flavia 110, Trieste, phone number +39.040.3890.111, fax number +39.040.3890.490, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a Data Protection Officer available at the email address email@example.com and at the addresses of the Company.
We inform you that the GDPR provides the possibility for the data subject to ask the Data Controller (at the above addresses) to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability, as well as other rights contained in Chapter 3 of the GDPR including the revocation of consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before revocation.
The data subject can always lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, whose references can be found on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
- Legal Basis
The legal basis the legal basis consists of legal obligations (Italian and European laws) as well as the legitimate interests of the Data Controller in the relationship with the user. Furthermore, for the purposes for which consent is provided, the legal basis is the consent itself.
- Processing procedures
N.B. The consent can only be given by persons over 14 years, if the subject is under 14, he cannot use what is provided for in the purposes for which consent is required (e.g. receiving commercial communication, ...).